Goa, also known as the ‘city of churches’, is one of the most popular tourist destinations of South-Western India. Known for its long coastlines and earth-shattering beaches, a trip to Goa is a dream come true for many. Witnessing the ecstatic beauty of the mighty Arabian Sea from the beaches of Goa can definitely be a lifetime experience for every travel enthusiast. The authentic Portuguese tradition prevailing in each and every corner of the state attracts tourists not only from India but also from all parts of the world. Tourists who have already visited Goa have concluded that this state has an innate ability to attract tourists over and over again. It hardly matters whether one is an eight-year-old kid or an eighty-year-old senior citizen, Goa has something on offer everyone. Spending a long vacation or even a short weekend in this state can be one of the best experiences in life. Agonda Beach, Palolem Beach, Ashwem Beach, Tomb of St. Francis Xavier, Reis Magos Fort, and Dudhsagar Falls are some of the popular tourist destinations that the tourists can choose to visit.
Know About The Best 5-Star Hotels In Goa
Goa experiences a tropical climate throughout the year. Therefore, the best time to visit this state is between the months of October to March. The average temperature during this period hovers between 28-degree to 33-degree centigrade, thus making sightseeing and city exploration an extremely easy affair. Thus if you are already feeling excited to visit Goa on your upcoming vacation, then the very first step that you should take is to book your stay in one of the best 5-star hotels in Goa. Sheer class and luxury of these hotels will definitely make your stay comfortable as well as exciting. Keep scrolling down to know about the top five hotels that can make your holidays worth cherishing till the last breath of your life –
- The Zuri White Sands Goa Resort and Casino – Just 850 metre away from the Varca Beach is the Zuri White Sands Goa Resort and Casino. Known for being the best of the best 5-star hotels of Goa, this hotel definitely is a royal choice. With an average rating of 4 out of 5, the Zuri White Sands Goa Resort and Casino comprises all the facilities that the guests can ever dream of. An on-site restaurant, swimming pool, fitness centre, casino, and spa are some of the main USPs of this grand hotel. The rooms are extremely well-furnished and come loaded with comfy bedrooms, flat-screen TV with cable connection, electric kettle, and telephone. Keeping in mind the needs of the guests, an attached bathroom with shower and toiletries have also been inducted. Some popular points of interest near this hotel are the Benaulim Beach, Sernabatim Beach, Colva Beach, Cavelossim Beach, Fatorda Stadium, and Cansaulim Beach.
- Cidade De Goa – Located near to the Vainguinim Beach, hotel Cidade De Goa is one of the most popular 5-star hotels of Goa. With an average rating of 4 out of 5, this hotel is simply a synonym for class and luxury. Some of the basic facilities that the tourists would get within the campus of this hotel are an on-site multi-cuisine restaurant, two outdoor pools, fitness centre, and a spa centre. Each of the rooms come equipped with an A.C, LED television with cable connection, mini-bar, tea and a coffee making machine, and hair dryer. An attached bathroom with basic toiletries and modern gadgets have also been included. Some popular tourist attractions near this hotel include the Se Cathedral, Basilica of Bom Jesus, Goa State Museum, and Fort at Tiracol.
- Caravela Beach Resort – Located on the immaculate sands of the Varca Beach, the Caravela Beach Resort is a classic example of ancient Portuguese architecture. With an average rating of 4 out of 5, this palatial property never fails to mesmerize the tourists with its sheer class and elegance. The presence of an on-site multi-cuisine restaurant, fitness centre, bar, swimming pool, and spa has helped Caravela Beach Resort to etch its name in the list of best 5-star hotels in Goa. The rooms are extremely well-decorated and come furnished with a satellite television, working desk, and mini-bar. In addition to this, all the rooms have a private balcony and sitting chairs.
- Resort Rio – Located in Tambudki, Resort Rio is known to provide supreme satisfaction to each and every tourist visiting Goa. The mind-blowing architecture and the warm-hearted hospitality of this resort have helped it to rank high in the list of top-rated hotels in Goa. An on-site restaurant, swimming pool, fitness centre, and free Wi-Fi are some of the basic facilities that the tourists would be able to enjoy during their stay at this beautiful resort. Speaking of the rooms, they are quite well-furnished and comes equipped with all the modern facilities. A television with cable connection, comfy beds, working desk, and an attached bathroom are just a few of the many. The popular Baga Beach is just a few metres away from this resort.
- Chances Resort and Casino – Just a 3-minute walk from the Vainguinim Beach is the Chances Resort and Casino. With an average rating of 4 out of 5, this hotel is definitely a great choice for all the travellers who are seeking for outright class and luxury. A large outdoor pool, bar, an on-site multi-cuisine restaurant, casino, and fitness centre are some of the standard facilities in this hotel. The rooms, on the other hand, are extremely well-decorated and comes loaded with all the modern gadgets that one can ever require during their stay. LED television with cable connection, hair dryer, and telephone are just a few of them. Some popular points of interest near this hotel include the Miramar Beach, Calangute, Sinquerim Beach, and Baga Beach.